3. Celebrity Summit
We got on in Bayonne NJ, Very fast. Probably 30 Min from start to finish. Had a Aqu cabin 9054. Very clean and quite and close to all. Room was redone and looked great with new stuff indoor and outdoors. The bathroom had a new shower door and spray head. Service was great. we ate in Blu most of the time for dinner and a few times for breakfast. Food was very good, breakfast same each day with different dinner. Menu was fine. Room was beautiful, service great with never a wait. Was like the MDR was ten years ago. Also used the buffet, was very nice, never a seat wait, food good. I would use Aqu again but only at the right price as the only difference for me was Blu. Shows were very good, two big dance shows and two singles. Ship looks new as it was redone all around. Even tho it has more cabins it did not feel crowded to me, seemed as before. I did not like the way deck 11 is with the new cabins, liked the walk around better. Flying home from San Juan was a breeze, 30 min from taxi to gate. Great trip, would go again anytime.

Summit looked new

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by hypercafe

We got on in Bayonne NJ, Very fast. Probably 30 Min from start to finish.

Shows were very good, two big dance shows and two singles.

Flying home from San Juan was a breeze, 30 min from taxi to gate.

Great trip, would go again anytime.
hypercafe’s Full Rating Summary