3. Voyager of the Seas
We booked this cruise last November mainly the the Itinerary Starting in China, then going to Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam, Thailand overnight, Hong Kong,Singapore. We booked through a travel company Jetline so we had 3 days in Beijing and tours included which was all fine there was about 148 of us and all had booked for the sames reasons. It was when we went to go on the cruise on Monday the 8th October we were lucky because Jetline took so much luggage ahead of us, when we got to the dock it was awful hundereds of people they were relabeling the luggage? ours was done quite quickly because of Jetline but hundreds were in queues. After the hour of from filling and queuing to get on the boat, when we finally got on and went to our cabin we found about 8 form for all different countries that had to be filled in the next day. We spent the first couple of days filling in forms and queuing re immigration our passports were also kept by the ship for the whole 14 days. I agree with Raypaul critic that the food was pretty poor, but it was also the cleanliness I never saw once the sun luggers being wiped over or the upper sun decks being cleaned, my husband had to wipe the sun luggers over with a towel and the towel was BLACK. I actually complained about this and nothing was done. During the second week we noticed many people starting to cough, and one day I actually had a women near me coughing up in a tissue, and she was on a sun bed which is never wiped. I could go about various things but at the demarcation we were meant to get off at 9.45 and finally walked off at 11.00.we had no info why we could not get off it was a shambles. We got home on Wednesday the 24th and on the Friday I started the cough I am still not well nearly two weeks on. I will never go on a Royal Caribbean cruise again because of the cleaniness and the food.

Disappointed

lola683’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior Stateroom
Cabin M 9277
I thought our cabin was awful but it is the first time I have had an inside cabin we usually have a balcony, it was to small,I thought we had no cabin to the right of us when you look on the pland BUT it was the cupboard for the cleaning stuff.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins