• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2012
Cabin:

First let me tell you that we had a great time, we met some great people, ate some wonderful food on the ship and in ports (especially Tapas), and drank some of the best wine and beer I've every had.

THE PORTS

· Le Havre: $15 bus trip to get into the town; spent the morning at the open market, tasting food and buying bread and cheese to bring back to the ship. We LOVE the bread in Europe. Next day spent 2½ hours going to Paris and 2½ hours coming back. Folks, that's five hours of your day on a tour bus. Really?

Cabin 1B

We were in cabin 7102, and I know it was like every other balcony, but it was small. I mean from the top of your headboard to the wall for the next cabin was just small. Hubby and I kept bumping into each other we had to wait for one person to pass by the bed so the other could go by. I don't remember that being a problem before on a cruise. There was enough storage, the bathroom was roomy, and the shower was a good size.

previous reviewnext review