• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Jewel of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
15 Awards

Canada / New England on a Jewel.

Review for Jewel of the Seas to Canada & New England
CRUISEBOY305
6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2012
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

This was my first time doing a Canada / New England cruise. I have cruised with Royal Caribbean before. Currently a Platinum member about to become an Emerald member. I've also sailed with Carnival, Celebrity and NCL but Royal Caribbean has always been my brand of choice. I'm a solo traveler and I like it that way. Form Miami, Florida. This time around my friend Rob (everyone at Royal Caribbean knows him as Scooter) and his mother coincidently were on the same sailing as me and doing the reposition cruise afterwards (I'm not jealous). So we hung out a few times throughout the cruise. We had a great time. Spent about 2 days in Boston before cruise. Stayed at the Courtyard Marriott on Treamont Street. I had stayed at this hotel in the past that's why I choose it. It's a nice hotel, close to the Common and Freedom Trail. The day before cruise I did a Fall Foliage tour of Mass and New Hampshire that I booked on my own.

Embarkation was the fastest I've ever experienced. Faster than Oasis and Allure.

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony