3. Carnival Paradise
my last cruise with carnival was several yrs ago. same itin but different ship. that cruise was ruined not by carnival but the other passengers. there was fighting , a man hit a woman on the pool deck area and the ship was over run with children with no parents in sight and a constant parade of foul mouth drunk adults parading about the ship. this time totally different. the paradise is older but was clean and i didnt notice any horrible wear and tear as noted in other reviews. trust me i looked. my room was R16, with a porthole. plenty of space for two, clean and great a/c and shower and quite. my room on celebrity wich was a balcony room was very noisy and you heard everything going on in the next room. no ice bucket but i gave the steward 5 dollars and ask for ice and after that the bucket was constantly refreshed. the food was no problem. i sailed with celebrity last year and the food on paradise was just as good. celebrity doesnt offer lobster paradise did. we did the anytime dining , never once waited for a table for two. the dining room staff were great. we saw the country show and it was cheesy but fun. come on its not broadway people its a cruise line. dont expect sarah brightman or tommy tune or whatever there names are for your show. the only complaint i have is getting off the ship. we did the self debarkation. it took 2.5 hrs, on celebrity we walked right off the ship. i dont understand what the delay was. other than that, and that didnt ruin anything for me, it was fun.

better this time around

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by jmdintpa

this time totally different.
jmdintpa’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Porthole
Cabin PT r16
R16-quite , good a/c and great shower. plenty of room and we got a great price , got the portholes for the price of an inside.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins