3. Oasis of the Seas
We departed on this cruise ship and had a Royal Loft Suite. This is the most amazing room we have ever had, a two story very modern ocean view well appointed cabin. The balcony was huge and private with two lounge chairs. We were on the PORT side, which I understand is best. Suite's come with a "gold" card which moves you to the front of every line and the allows the most preferred seating for shows. The food and service (especially the concierge) were exceptional. We are seasoned travelers, somewhat particular and I can't emphasize how happy we were with the level of service, attention to detail on the Oasis. The speciality restaurants were outstanding, especially CHOPS. I do agree with most reviewers that you should plan things ahead, even though it can be a pain. However, if you are in a Suite you really dont need to make reservations but it is helpful to know what you want to do on the ship since it is so massive. I do agree with other reviewers also that the Spa, while very large and beautiful is subpar, And, the teeth whitening is a total scam so avoid even a consultation, before you know it they will suck $149 out of you and try to screw you for maintenance for another $50. We met people that had this done and they were very unhappy with the results. How white can your teeth get in 30 minutes! We have been to these Island several times so did not partake in any excursions. The park cafe (no extra charge) in central park is a great spot for lunch, as is the solarium cafe. The staff is overly friendly and the shows are absolutely amazing, just exceptional.

Exceptional Experience

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by cruisinit

cruisinit’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The loft suites have controlled access, so there are not a lot of people walking the halls. I do understand that the suites on the port and starboard sides are the most preferred. The ones that are across the back of the boat overlook large public areas (as opposed to the ocean, directly) which is neither private nor relaxing.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans