3. MSC Divina
The cruise was selected because of the schedule and specific ports of call. The main source of frustration was the daily newsletter and the personnel working the service desk. The main nightly entertainment was listed in the newsletter as a single name with no explanation of what it was and the service desk provided little additional information. The newsletter arrived so late at night, that planning for breakfast in order to attend scheduled tours - the service desk rarely had the tour time schedules the night before. When asked about what currency should be used at different calls, the service desk answers differed with the accounting desk. When we discovered that we would have to wait an hour and a half after the last tour group left the ship in Venice, we decided to try to go ashore on our own. When we ask the service desk if they had a map of the port so we could see where the water bus stops were, we were told they did not have one. Asked if they knew when the stops were located they said they did not know. We were left to wait for the late schedule ship to S. Marc Square. When we return we had to go through customs before boarding the ship. Once thru customs we walked past a water bus stop RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BOW of our ship! When I complained to the supposedly service desk supervisor, there was no apology or expressed concern. I doubt that I will ever recommend MSC to any of my friends or relatives in the future. As a side note: Don't worry about the dress code for the main dining facilities. You saw a many t-shirts and jeans as you did coats and ties.

Badly Informed Service Desk

MSC Divina Cruise Review by TTT Traveler

TTT Traveler’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin 20219
Good location and balcony but no place to sit inside except on the bed.
  MSC Divina Deck Plans