3. Carnival Fantasy
I should start this review with the good about this ship: 1. We found the staff was very nice and great helping us around the ship 2. Food was great in the dining room and the Lido deck was pretty good too 3. If you love watching crazy fun people...this is the ship for people watching. 4. A great ship for first time cruisers Okay now the the NOT so good part: This ship has a few (very) few balconies so if you want a balcony book EARLY. We did not book early so we got a room with a window. Okay this started my cruise on the wrong foot.... One plug outlet in the entire stateroom No hairdryer (glad I read that before I left home) One straight back chair (which means you HAVE to sit on the bed or at least one of you do.) Small rooms...but you really need to be out and about instead of the room anyway. Not too much activities or maybe I was not paying attention, but seemed like a lot of things for young adults like: Limbo contest, corn hole game, dancing on the stage. I repeat...fun watching people. Lot's of people smoking which surprised me. My hubby likes to play in the casino and every night we smelled like we had just smoked a pack of cigarette's, which I don't mind some smoke but it did seem like a lot more than on other cruises we have been onLeaving the ship was easy and very timely...no problems. Everyone seemed to moving along nicely. Over all I would rate this cruise as a "B-"...Like I said I really think this would be a great first time cruise experience knowing that it only gets better and better on another cruise.

Nice but a little disappointed

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Posada

• Sail Date: October 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View
I should start this review with the good about this ship:
1. We found the staff was very nice and great helping us around the ship
2. Food was great in the dining room and the Lido deck was pretty good too
4. A great ship for first time cruisers

Okay now the the NOT so good part:
This ship has a few (very) few balconies so if you want a balcony book EARLY.
One plug outlet in the entire stateroom
No hairdryer (glad I read that before I left home)
Posada’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View
Cabin 6B M114
M114 was our cabin....Midship very convenient to elevators. Small room, ONE plug outlet in the entire stateroom, quiet location, no hairdryer, you Will sit only on your bed! Window in room
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• City Tour
    Not much to do on this port....next time I will stay on the ship
    View All 37 City Tour Reviews
  • Atlantis
    Disappointed that I could not walk around any where accept the casino without a day pass at $40 a person
    View All 201 Atlantis Reviews
  • Forts & Pirates
    We booked with a few other passengers a limo and he was very nice and helpful. The day was hot and he had a/c in the limo (that was a plus) But I suggest to have the right about on change with you....He short changed us $15 because we did not have the right change and he said he did not either ...hummmm? Learned our lesson!
    View All 11 Forts & Pirates Reviews
  • Island Tour
    Learned a lot about the island
    View All 66 Island Tour Reviews