3. Viking Njord
Viking made this the best vacation ever. The staff were exceptional. The tours were informative and interesting. I loved the optional excursions available especially in Bratislava where we traveled to the outskirts of the city to a private home a 72 year old lady that was just wonderful. Don't miss this opportunity. All the guides knew their subjects and were able to answer any questions, though the sometimes repeated themselves a little too often. Everyday had a new adventure and going to five different countries, each with its own personality was fantastic. I would have liked spending more time in Vienna, just one day, and skipped Cologne. Cologne really didn't have much to see other than the Chocolate Museum and the large Cathedral. I was especially impressed with the crew. I had a medical emergency in Germany and they immediately pulled into a dock with ambulance waiting withing 5 minutes of my wife contacting the staff. They sent along one of the crew to serve as an interpreter and arranged for a taxi to drive us to the next port to catch up with the ship and finish the cruise after being treated.

Unexpected pleasure

Viking Njord Cruise Review by Jdrumsdad

Jdrumsdad’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Small but adequate. Bed was great. Storage available under the bed. Would have liked to have a place to sit, but that was available in the lounge. Loved the french balcony. Room 204. Easy access to dinning and lounge. Bath was small but had a large shower.
  Viking Njord Deck Plans