3. Disney Magic
As a first time cruiser, I really did not know what to expect, with the exception of what my friends had shared with me. These friends planned the cruise and we traveled together - making the trip especially fun! Our stateroom was quite spacious - even for three ladies! Our room hostess, Nicole, was fabulous! I miss not having my bed made every day and the bath room tidied and stocked with clean towels! :-) Dining was awesome - as was our serving staff, Okim and Marta. These folks bent over backwards to be sure that each person at the table had a great experience and encouraged us to leave comments regarding the service and the food. I enjoyed rotating through the different restaurants for dinner - then having breakfast and lunch - and snacks - as we went through our day! I loved having the ICE and drinks available anytime! The shows are beyond compare - and the activities staff were so genuine and fun! Jilly and Simon ROCK!!

Disney Brings the Magic!

Disney Magic Cruise Review by yaya4Kylie!!

• Sail Date: September 2012
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Inside Stateroom

yaya4Kylie!!’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Inside Stateroom
Cabin 10A
Our cabin on the 2nd deck was across from the AC station - but the room was not as cool as we like. Thank goodness my cabin mates brought small fans along! This might be something to consider as a 'perk' in the future! It was rather noisy when approaching the port, especially Grand Cayman. Having the porthole was nice - something my cabin mates did not have previously - but also something I don't know that I would 'demand' on my next cruise. (YES, I said MY NEXT CRUISE!)
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins