• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Sugarlovestotravel
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jun 2012
Cabin: Ocean View

I've been fortunate to take 2 cruises over the last 4 yrs, working on my 3rd for next year. My first cruise were with my sisters on Carnival Inspiration it was 7 of us. For 5 days we went to Grand Caymans Island and Cozumel Mexico. Some of us Parasailed an others did the bottom glass boat in the Grand Caymans. In Cozumel we all did the Tequila farm. Can u say "Toasted". It was exhilarating an explosive. The best time I ever had with my sisters in a long time.

The food was exceptional. I had no problems with anything from maintenance to servers. In fact, our servers were so fun they remembered us from the first day and continued to service us outside the dining hall. They sang songs, danced an did Congo lines in the dining hall.

We met a lot of great people on the boat some a little snobby but we made the best of it cause it is a "Fun cruise" after-all.

Ocean View

Cabin 6D

I stayed in the Ocean view room towards the AFT, excellent location to get to the dining hall and Lido deck, converted the twin beds to king, spacious, clean an quiet.

Port Reviews

Freeport

Freeport's not a place for fun or exploring. I didn't find anything interesting to do there. It was a slight hurricane that came thru so it rained hard for about 45 min then the sun came out. The only thing to do was to shop the little shops near where the boat is docked. After so many of those it gets repeated an draining. Not interested in going back.

1 Helpful Vote