3. Oasis of the Seas
Want to lay out the high/low points. Room - 14709 - I was very nervous about being right below the sports deck. I did not hear a thing. Very good room and would do the boardwalk balcony again in a heartbeat. Food - MDR - Had 4 good meals and 2 great meals. Windjammer - Some good things and some bad. Was not hungry when I left :) Seafood shack - Little too much fried food for my tastes Park Cafe - Very yummy food. Solarium Bistro - Healthy and good selection Johnny Rockets - had breakfast and would do again Cafe Promenade - LOVE the little Croissant sandwiches Entertainment - Honestly did not see a bad show. Even my 5 and 7 year old just went nuts over Hairspray. Water shows were incredible. Bars and Service - Best bar service on any cruise ship ever. Hands down. Casino - This casino STINKS. They took all my gambling money... Jerks :) Good casino but the non smoking side is still smokey. Overall - Loved this cruise. I need to go back about 3 more times in order to do all the things available on this ship. Just too much to do on a 7 night cruise.

Sep. 15 Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by mmn531

Want to lay out the high/low points.

Food - MDR - Had 4 good meals and 2 great meals.
Windjammer - Some good things and some bad. Was not hungry when I left :)
Seafood shack - Little too much fried food for my tastes
Park Cafe - Very yummy food.
Solarium Bistro - Healthy and good selection
Johnny Rockets - had breakfast and would do again
Cafe Promenade - LOVE the little Croissant sandwiches

Bars and Service - Best bar service on any cruise ship ever. Hands down.

mmn531’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Noise level was non-existent even being directly below the sports deck. You definitely need to bring a power strip due to the location of the outlets. Lack of drawer space but plenty of hanging room. Too many things stuck under the beds to allow for all of our luggage to go under the bed. Great balcony and good view.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans