3. Bahamas Celebration
In the last year I have been on both Royal Caribbean and Carnival and was not sure what to expect. I can say that the negative on-line blogs are wrong in most examples. It was one of the most enjoyable times I have had. The location for me is way too easy, leaving out of Port of Palm Beach with valet parking made it as easy as could be. Boarding was slow but they were pleasant and the same on the way out through customs. I would suggest you use your Passport for a quicker departure through customs. The ship looks better than I remember and the accommodations much better. I was in an inside cabin and slept like a rock. The mattresses were as good as any hotels. The staff, food, entertainment and gambling were great. I did not use the pool area though as it seemed a little rowdy for an old man like me. This was my birthday cruise (49) along with my girlfriend and we found the live music and shows a very entertaining. The time in Freeport was just as nice and we took advantage of seeing the caves, beaches and Port Lucaya for lunch and drinks. All in all way better than I could have imagined.

Way Better Than Expected

Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by sabrinastar

• Sail Date: September 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas

All in all way better than I could have imagined.
sabrinastar’s Full Rating Summary