3. Explorer of the Seas
My wife and I had a great time on our first cruise ever. The Explorer was a nice ship, plenty big with enough things going on to keep you busy between meals. We ate at the main dining room only once, didnt care much for the formal dressing aspect and the food wasn't any much better than the Wind Jammer. Speaking of the food, we thought the food WJ was great! The mongolian stir-fry was excellent. We ate at Portifinos once and I have to say that the T-Bone steak was one of the best tasting steaks i've had in a long time. The only shows we saw was the ice show (which was great). But we were entertained enough with the Casino, rock wall, gym, ice skating, basketball, acrade, promenade, etc. What took me by surprise the most was how nice the crew was. Our room attendant was great to us and just about all of the staff were very polite and would say hi to you when walking around. My only suggestion would be to add more Coke machines! I bought a cup for $52 (I dont drink), but there were only 2 machine locations that I knew of (in the WJ and the Promenade). I tried to get my money's worth. Bermuda was meh, I would not care to go back unless I took my clubs and planned to golf for 2 days. Horse shoe beach is really nice, but its not really fun getting to and from there with the bus, or anywhere else for that matter. The Ferry broke down one day while we were in Hamilton waiting for it. The crystal caves were okay, but im not sure if it was worth the trouble getting to them.

Great first cruise

WickedGarden’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E1 9220
Our room was a stateroom with a balcony. The room was actually larger than I thought it would be. The king size bed was comfy. The balcony was okay, people next to us were smokers, but thats not RCI's fault.
There was a door in the middle of our room to connect to the adjacent room, we could hear our neighbors talk pretty easily, but luckily they were only there for 2 nights since I think they got moved into that room.
I would definitely get this room again
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins