3. Carnival Pride
This was my third cruise on the Pride, so it was a little "been there, done that" but at least I knew where everything was :) I traveled to the port by taxi - only took some 15 minutes! Embarkation was quick & efficient. The cruise was definitely worth the price - food was good (I ate at the Lido buffet),room was clean, service was great,& activities were fun (I lived at karaoke). The equipment in the spa was fantastic! I took an excursion to see the zoo & gardens at Nassau. Our bus driver (Carvin)answered all of our questions & was quite funny. He actually stretched out our excursion by about 40 minutes. Nassau also is a good port for shopping & walking around. Any negatives? Well the cleanliness was not up to par in the buffet area & the open decks - with food left on tables for a long time. Also there were teenagers up until 12:30am doing some minor chair tipping, nothing serious. The ports of Canaveral & Freeport were a joke- enough said. The disembarkation was about one hour late but it was not Carnival's fault. In summmary, a good cruise.

Carnival Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Kamlhj

• Sail Date: September 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas

In summmary, a good cruise.
Kamlhj’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin was very good but the temperature stayed cold- could not regulate.
Overall good experience!