• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2012
Cabin:

Alaska - Northbound with Land Tour

We left Vancouver on Aug. 20 on the Coral Princess along with 8 days on the land tour. My husband is 62 and I am 59, and we were on the younger side. We decided on anytime dining and that worked out well for us. I would say the only downside of anytime dining is that if you eat dinner every night with different people, your conversations are basically the same every night.

My husband and I enjoyed the cruise very much. The entertainment was very good every night. Sarge was the comedian and he put on 3 different shows, all different, and all funny. He was not only a comedian, but he was also a talented musician and singer. The hypnosis that also put on a good show, but the audience played a big part, so that show depends on the audience. We lucked out on a great audience. Sami Baker was the cruise director and she did a great job of keeping things going. The singer and dancers were good and all shows were different also.

Cabin F

E510 was centrally located. The room was larger than some cruises I have been on. The closed was large enough both of us with space to spare. The bathroom was small, but they all are on cruises. It also was very quiet.

previous reviewnext review