Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by BrightyB
- Sail Date: September 2012
- Destination: Western Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Central Park View Stateroom with Balcony
Food was average in the Dining room. Giovanni's was excellent. Entertainment very professionally done-Aqua show, Hairspray, Comedy club, Ice Show, Come Fly with Me. No problem with seating in the pool areas although we spent most days in the Solarium (No kids under 16 allowed) Service over-all very good, especially cabin stewardess.
By the way, Embark was a snap at 1:30pm, no lines. Debark was another issue. Had to vacate the cabin by 8:30am with approx. 10am debark previously scheduled. Apparently a Customs-agent problem in the terminal delayed anyone with checked luggage so we sat in a Dining room until 11:30am and finally got off and thru the customs line at noon. Chaos outside the terminal as people arriving for the new cruise and people leaving at the same time. So, Oasis class, never again! Freedom class is big enough for us!
- Read more Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas Review