3. Radiance of the Seas
Cabin 3084 ocean view . Save you money ! The mattress was heavenly. The room was large and very sufficient. I am claustrophobic and I was worried until I walked in . Perfect location ! performers - I actually looked forward to each evening and grew attached to the excellent performances and also the different acts they brought in. I loved loved the singers. Food was excellent . My husband actually preferred the buffets but on the formal evening please do not put extra time and money and worry into the evenng. Yes there was dressed up passengers but the majority wore jeans and shirts and we felt perfectly comfortable and thought the formal evenings are needless. Solarium was our favorite hangout , find the secret hallway to the steam room and sauna. I had it by myself every time. The gym was awesome and the workout classes even though I did not participate The trainers were very warm and educationist the passengers. I think the best part of this was the wait staff. They never approached for photos or drinks, they waited for proper signaling from you to approach you . Very nice. Al

Beautiful cabin cruise

deeis50’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Large Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin H 3084
Perfect! Oversized, bed was heavenly ! Slept like a rock very night very high end. Shades provided complete darkness. Bathroom was sufficient . Cleanliness was perfect. The location was perfect. Save money and book ocean view and relax !
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins