3. Viking Embla
This is my third Viking river cruise. I had expected this would be our best cruise yet, but we were disappointed. Moscow and St Petersburg were fascinating, but the river cruise itself was rather boring. We had long intervals of nothingness and the there weren't many on-board activities planned. We watched TV movies in our cabin most nights. On some of our excursions, particularly the tour Moscow at Night, we could not understand the tour guide. His English was very difficult to decipher, which made the tour a complete waste of money. The air schedule was also a problem. We had less than an hour lay over in Atlanta. Our flight from Savannah to Atlanta was a little late arriving and we literally had to run through the worlds busiest airport and just made the flight. Not a very relaxing start to our dream vacation. Previously I was a big Viking fan and told many people in our Sun City community about your cruise line. However, now I feel that I can no longer recommend Viking. We plan to do a lot more traveling, but this may have been our last trip with Viking.

Viking Cruise Moscow to St Petersburg

Viking Embla Cruise Review by pdwviking

pdwviking’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin was clean and up to date. However, the pole in the middle of the room blocked watching TV from the bed. We did not have a balcony room. We did have nice large windows, but the view was partially blocked by the ship.
  Viking Embla Deck Plans