3. Majesty of the Seas
Found a great deal on a last minute cruise on the majesty and had a great time! Recently moved to ft myers and took advantage of a last minute sale and had to do it! Service was excellent all over the ship! We had a small porthole room that was fine for what we used it for, sleeping and showering! I don't go on vacations to sit inside a room! I am gluten free and the entire staff was very, very accommodating to my needs. They showed me the next nights menu ahead of time to see if I want anything that was not already gluten free to be made...all gluten free items were clearly marked and they would have made any dish gluten free had I wanted them to, I chose not to but to stick with the many options they already had. They made me gluten free bread the 2nd and 3rd night, which was a huge and pleasant surprise! I cant say enough about the staff and their knowledge about food allergies in general as the also had many options for lactose free, vegetarian. Coco cay was probably the most relaxed I have ever been....My girlfriend has been on many cruises, all NCL, and said coco cay was the favorite port stop she has ever been to! Get off the ship early and head to barefoot beach...you'll have your own little paradise. I could go on and on about it, but...just go, you'll like it if you like to get away from everyone. Nassau, we got off early again, and walked to queens staircase, then to fish fry for lunch, super yummy conch salad and bought the shell off the guy too, then to junkanoo beach, awesome sea glass. A quick stop in the straw market and one last stop for some cuban and nassau rum. Great getaway, would do it again in a heartbeat for the price.

Majesty of the seas