3. Sapphire Princess
After writing my whole review, I would agree with everything reviewer ckellyne said so I will not repeat it again. Only differences: We took the cruisetour (one night Mt. McKinley, two nights Denali and 7 night cruise to Vancouver) and the weather was rainy, in the 50s and gloomy every day (first two weeks of August 2012). This, of course, is not Princess' fault. We just picked the worst 11 days ever to go but can't predict that. Pros: The ship is beautiful, the cabins are as comfortable as our home. The beds are great with two pillows for each person and the storage is fantastic. Even thought lots of cabinets and drawers, you can store a lot under the bed. The temperature in the room is adjustable and was very comfortable. We had five couples in a row and all had connecting balconies which was great! We had a cabin midship up and midship across which was a perfect location (Caribe Level). Cons: We wish they had more activities for older people in the afternoons. Seems like a lot of things we went to turned out to be people trying to sell us something. I wish there was a lot less of that and more activities. The entertainment was kind of high schoolish but the singers and dancers were good. Over all, the Princess Sapphire is a great ship!

Alaskan Cruising is Great!

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by 7Kitty31

• Sail Date: August 2012
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Over all, the Princess Sapphire is a great ship!
7Kitty31’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin BC C504
Our cabin was C504. We could not believe how quiet it was. The temperature was very comfortable and we could adjust it within the cabin. There was more than enough drawers, shelves, closet space and hangers and under the bed shortage which was fantastic. The shower was small but manageable. The bath had shelves to store our toiletries which was nice. The ship was so smooth sailing, nothing ever fell off shelves. We thought we had a queen size bed but it was more like a king. Mattress was firm but comfortable. Can't say enough good things about the cabin.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins