• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jul 2012
Cabin:
Traveled with children

7-5-12 The travelers included my husband and me, our kids, and my mother. Our daughter turned 12 on the cruise and our son turned 9 on the cruise. Arrived in London around noon. We stayed at the elegant Chancery Court Hotel. The staff were very personable and helpful. The kids enjoyed riding on the London Eye. Had a good dinner at Garfunkel's near the Strand area.

7-6

We had a wonderful sightseeing tour by a guide from Toursbylocals.com in a large Mercedes van. Our guide was a true English gentleman. After a rainy city tour by car where we stopped at landmarks for photos, we went to Madame Tussaud's wax museum at our kids' request. Next, our guide took us to a 350-year-old pub for a fish and chips lunch. Then we spent the afternoon at the Tower of London. The kids enjoyed being able to explore the area.

L223Directly below the weight room so all day long beginning very early in the morning until 11 at night you hear weights being dropped on your ceiling. This was a port-intensive cruise so we weren't in the room much but I would not choose this room in the future.Mattress was hard as a rock. Closet was tiny. On the positive side, we enjoyed the quiet location and proximity to kids' club, food, etc.

1 Helpful Vote