3. Carnival Breeze
We have been on 8 cruises with our children, ages 9 and 12, and this by far was the best cruise. Arrived at 10:30 AM and walked straight on to the ship. Room was ready by 1PM. Only complaint was the bags didn't reach our room until 6PM. Make sure you carry on a bathing suit to hang out at the pool while waiting. The ship is sooo much nicer than any other Carnival ships we have been on. The waterworks, water slides, thrill theater, updated bars, food choices, etc. We thought the cruise director John was great and very funny. He was also very nice to our children the entire cruise. We had fantastic waiters and room steward. The ports of call are unbelievably beautiful. Your Time Dining was great. We went to dinner between 6:30 and 7PM every night and only waited a few minutes to be seated. We were able to pick and get our favorite waitress, Florica, and a window table every night. Shows and comedians were entertaining. We never ran into any of the noisy kids as mentioned in other reviews, however, we were in bed by about 11:30 every night. The hallways can be noisy at night on many cruises but we did not experience it on this ship. I guess we were lucky and just had great experiences the entire cruise. I have found on other cruises that you need to change things up when things aren't going the way you expected. Complaining doesn't usually get you anywhere, however, a change in attitude will. I would highly recommend this cruise to families with kids.

Best Cruise Ever

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Bobbaumann

Shows and comedians were entertaining.

I would highly recommend this cruise to families with kids.
Bobbaumann’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8328
We had connecting rooms 8328 and 8332 in the center of the ship. They worked out great for me, my wife and two kids. Location is perfect to get around.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins