3. Carnival Triumph
We just got back from our five day cruise on the Carnival Triumph. It was a fantastic week. I have some issues that require oxygen at times and the crew was extremely helpful getting me on and off the boat in a wheelchair. I found this cruise to be one of the best when it comes to the helpfulness and friendliness of the entire crew. The shows seemed to be average except for the night they flew in an illusionist from Las Vegas....Kevin was OUTSTANDING!!!! The food was great as always and you always had multiple venues. The ship was easy to get around even with my limited movement capabilities. I would highly recommend the Triumph for a cruise out of Galveston.

Great Trip

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by rick0708

rick0708’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior
Cabin 4G
Could have used a chair in the room. We did have a family conflict in our hallway one night and security handled it very well.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins