3. Marella Spirit
This was our second cruise with Thomson - both on the Spirit. Having read many reviews and comments about Thomson I think I am in a position to give a true opinion. Vibrations - yes there is some vibration, but this in no way affected our enjoyment. Old Ship - yes again, but what a lovely old lady she is, tired in places but again did not detract from a marvelous holiday. Food - No complaints, we spoke with many passengers and no one was critical of the meals. Entertainment - Guest comedian Bernie Flint - very good, and the Thomson Show Team always provide first class shows. I really think, having read many reviews, that some people would be better advised to just stay at home, everyone knows what to expect on a Thomson cruise, so don't just go with Thomson then start to pull them apart. We have not paid Silver Seas/Azamara prices so its unfair to compare and complain. Would not hesitate to cruise with Thomson's in the future. The cruise itinerary was just as good as expected. Well done Thomson's.

Magical Fjords

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by ormy

This was our second cruise with Thomson - both on the Spirit.

Would not hesitate to cruise with Thomson's in the future.

The cruise itinerary was just as good as expected.

Well done Thomson's.
ormy’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

De-luxe Deck 8 Plenty of space Bathroom has a bath and shower.
Furniture and fitting ok