3. Costa neoRomantica
After reading the reviews on this and other sites I was a bit concerned. I need not have been. We only had a a small window to take our holiday due to work and other commitments. My husband, since starting cruising prefers not to fly. So we booked. We embarked from Dover in fact within an hour and a half of leaving home we were in our cabin! We thought we were the only ones boarding but because we arrived early, we were allowed on. The ship is beautiful and our drinks deal was in operation from the start with no problems. Thoroughly recommended . Only one or two things that weren't included and the bar service staff were always happy to suggest an alternative. The food was superb both in the Gardino and the M D R. The staff in both dinning rooms could not have tried harder,even though there was a lot of training going on. The entertainment was mediocre but quite pleasant, no rush for theatre seats and just right for coffee and brandy post dinner. The flamenco show was outstanding. The animaters, Luigi, nico and Carlos got everyone up dancing. The only disco I have seen full on a cruise. Yes little english spoken on the ship but why should they? If it was important it would be announced, if not it was in the today. My husband would have preferred a few more sporting type competitions but apart from that there really were no issues. The value was fantastic as was the holiday as a whole.mwhat more can one ask? I would not hesitate in booking a Costa again should they sail from the uk. Just one more thing, we only booked one tour, in Le Havre to Honfleur in Normandy. Very well organised and our guide Pascal was very sweet and informative. Honfleur was the highlight of the trip so beautiful that we intend to go back soon to spend a few days.

Relieved and thoroughly enjoyed

Costa neoRomantica Cruise Review by Blueflaglass

Blueflaglass’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Very nice and bright, hugh comfortable bed, flat screen tv but only one English speaking Chanel which was BBC world news, bit boring. Coffee machine and mini bar provided as was robe and slippers. Plenty of storage and steward kept it immaculate.
  Costa neoRomantica Deck Plans