3. Celebrity Constellation
Cruise: Very good itinerary. Amsterdam, Warnemunde (+Rostock), Stockholm, Helsinki, St-Petersburg, Tallin, Copenhagen, Amsterdam. Refurbushed Embarkation: Super efficient! Was supposed to be there at 13.30. We arrived at 12.00 and boarded not long afterwards. Stateroom: Had an inside stateroom. Personally, we wouldn't pay more for a window or a balcony since we don't spend our free time in the room. Since it was our first cruise, was a bit worried about feeling claustrophobic. Not at all! The room is very well designed with a huge mirror at the back. Staff: Very, very nice staff. Made our experience an unforgettable one. They work so hard all day! It was nice to talk to them and learn more about their background and their life at sea. Food: Loved it! I am a food addict and I need to eat well during my vacations. I was very impress at the quality of the food especially since there's nearly 2000 cruisers eating each night. There is so much food, all the time, that you will find something to eat for sure! Didn't try the specialty restaurants. Shows: Impressive! Usually not a fan of resort free shows. Was really impressed at the quality of the shows! Dance shows, musical comedy, violinist, circus act, etc. Activities: a lot of activities...dance classes, movie theater, clubbing, casino, poker tournament, wine tasting, ship tours and much much more. Disembarkation Day: Really easy as well...Nothing to say... Loved our cruise and our first experience with Celebrity Cruises. We will cruise with them again for sure!

Scandinavia & Russia Cruise

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Charmed86

• Sail Date: August 2011
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 12

Disembarkation Day: Really easy as well...Nothing to say...

Charmed86’s Full Rating Summary