3. Seabourn Quest
We have sailed on many luxury lines and this was our first Seabourn cruise. We had heard raving reviews and I don't know what we expected, but we were let down. The service was excellent, but not any better than on comparable lines. The food was very good, probably a notch better than the competition. Our suite was disappointing. It was smaller than expected, in comparison with other luxury lines. There were larger suites on the ship, but much more expensive yet. I cannot complain about the ports of call. They were great. We did not take any of the ships tours, except in Menorca, where it was OK, nothing special. We booked our own private tours everywhere, since the prices of the private tours were prohibitive. One aspect of the cruise was better than the competition, and that was the shows. They were great. I would sail on Seabourn again if prices were more in lines with the competion.

Seabourn Quest

Seabourn Quest Cruise Review by jb534

The service was excellent, but not any better than on comparable lines.

The food was very good, probably a notch better than the competition.

They were great.

I would sail on Seabourn again if prices were more in lines with the competion.
jb534’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Seabourn Quest price drops

Penthouse Spa Suite
Cabin PS 921
Penthouse suites are equipped with everything modern. However, we expected larger suites for the money.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins