3. Viking Truvor
I most strongly recommend the Viking experience. The booking process is excellent, staff being friendly and most helpful,everything is taken care of from the minute you leave home to the time you get back. Both the Viking Pride and the Truvor were well appointed,comfortable,friendly and efficiently run, truly a "home from home".I was impressed by the attention to detail which all helps to make the experience a memorable one.Facilities on board were very good and seemed to cater for all requirements.Of course a major highlight was the restaurant,nicely set out, freedom as to choice of seating,so important in the making of new friends,and the standard of cuisine excellent!Even my Granddaughter who is normally quite fussy, thoroughly enjoyed her food, particularly the buffet breakfasts,as did I. The inclusive excursions and the optional ones were interesting and well organised, guides were helpful and imparted their local knowledge well. The on-board information was very good both concerning each day's events and keeping passengers up to date with news from home and abroard. I thoroughly enjoyed both of my trips with you and will join you again,hopefully in the not too distant future.

Cruising with Viking

Ann Cresswell’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin AX 414
Very good location, good views convenient to access all parts of the ship.The cabin itself was roomy and well appointed,we didn't want for anything.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins