3. Costa neoClassica
We are just back from a very enjoyable week cruising on the costa classica. Having read some of the reviews on here we had some trepidation, but after having experienced the ship first hand ourselves I cannot understand the negative reviews. Firstly we were impressed by the organisation and efficiency of the embarkation and also of the elegance of the ship when compared to some of the larger ones we were to encounter in dock on our cruise. We were also delighted with the high level of service we experienced from the waiting and bar staff who were all very chatty and mostly Filipino or Indian. I went out of my way to talk to some of the officers who others have described on here as snooty and found then to be more then happy to talk to you. The few organised trips we went on ran efficiently but a lot of these you can easily do yourselves for a fraction of the price, particularly in Dubrovnik and Split. We had taken out the all inclusive package for £16 a day and this proved to be great value and I would highly recommend it. When on the ship I did a behind the scenes tour and found all parts of the ship to be spotlessly clean and in good order.

A thoroughly enjoyable time

Costa neoClassica Cruise Review by mgm53

We are just back from a very enjoyable week cruising on the costa classica.

mgm53’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

We had an inside cabin which was quite spacious and also had the advantage of staying very dark in these summer mornings when it is light at 5 o,clock.
  Costa neoClassica Deck Plans