3. Carnival Imagination
Let me say before I left on this cruise I was nervous. In all honesty I read so many negative reviews on this ship. Well my trip on this ship was awesome. We departed from Miami and upon boarding, which went really smooth, I even had a $20.00 onboard credit I was unaware of, I was in awe of the ship. This is my second cruise, the first was the Majesty of the Seas in August 2011. Now yes there are tons of colored lights but it fits the ship. If you want elegance try another ship, this was a comfortable, fun ship. We went to our stateroom E185 Upper/lower and AWESOME!!!!!! We had so much room. The beds were so comfy and was awesome. The ship is a little confusing with the layout but by day 2 we had it down pack. The food was average, and we ate anytime dining and never had a wait in the Pride dining room. The pool, waterslide and putput were amazing and the comedy shows were funny. I read in several reviews that the music was outdated that the DJ spun, but he played stuff that we hear on the radio in Ohio so we were totally pleased with the selections. All in all, yes there is nothing elegant about this ship, cruise Princess if you want elegance, Now if you want fun, comfortable quarters, and R&R, sail the Imagination. We truly enjoyed this ship and the ports of call.

Awesome Mother/Daughter Cruise

beeburkhard’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A E185
Great location, awesome space, comfortable beds and linens, quiet location
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins