• Newsletter

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2012
Cabin:
Traveled with children

As you can tell from my username, I'm not a cruiser. However, this is my second cruise that I have gone on for the sake of the others I cruised with. I also have no children so I would normally never go on a Disney cruise, but for the sake of family, we went.

We were told before going that our 3, 4 and 10 year old family members would love the kids' clubs so much that they wouldn't want to leave - that was part of the draw of going on a Disney cruise. However, none of them liked the clubs, and we had to bribe them to go there when we wanted any "adult time." Huge disappointment. We were told the counselors didn't give them much attention and that the computers weren't working well in the Oceaneer Lab.

The food, as other reviews have pointed out, was also not so great. It wasn't terrible or inedible, but I definitely was not in any danger of overindulging.

Cabin 5C

Great balcony, good location between the forward and mid elevators/stairs; same floor as the laundry facilities

previous reviewnext review