3. Marella Dream
Never having cruised before, my wife and I were a little apprehensive. To be honest our first impressions of the ship weren't that great. I think we were expecting something grander (think chandeliers etc) but to be honest, by the end of the 14 nights we were in love with it. Being quite small (compared to the some of the gigantic liners that were moored at the side of us in some ports) meant that it was very easy to navigate and by the end of the first day we had our bearings of the whole ship. Our cabin was ideally situated near stairwell B which gave easy access to everything. We mainly ate in the Orion for breakfast and dinner - with lunch in either Sirens or the Lido (if we weren't off the ship). Food in Orion was excellent. Plenty of choice and our waiter Jenny (along with Made) were top notch (also big up to Jose our wine waiter). Food in other areas was OK too but more aimed at fast-food brigade (without wishing to sound like a snob). Entertainment was first rate. Although not all the shows were to our taste they were all done with enthusiasm. Also a mention for Dalibor, Jose, Aimee and Cedi in the casino who entertained us every night. They were all brilliant and we had so much fun! It's one of the best holidays we've been on - I guess the proof of that is the fact that we've already booked to go back again next year :)

First time cruisers....absolutely loved it!

Marella Dream Cruise Review by Mark Jerrom

Mark Jerrom’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Much bigger than we expected. Great location.
  Marella Dream Deck Plans