We had a great time on the Eurodam, our room was huge with a corner settee which was an additional bed, we had a queen with bunk over for our youngest and considering there was 4 of us in one room, there was plenty of space. The food in the Dining Room was exceptional as was the Buffet which we only used at breakfast time. The Ports of Call were fantastic, the first was Grand Turk and Caicos, wow what a place, straight from the Ship into a lovely resort with a huge on the beach swimming pool and surf rider, swim up bar and a gorgeous beach, this was heaven and did not think this could be beaten, we also stopped at Charlotte Amalie in the Virgin Islands (do not do the internal Islands tour, was waste of time) but do go to Meagans Bay Beach,Puerto Rico (which so so hot) that we did not walk very far, but was pretty and we managed to have a Strawberry Dacquari at Senor Frogs. Our final stops was at the Private Island - Half Moon Cay - OMG this is truely Heaven on Earth and my favourite place so far, I have never encountered such powder soft Sand and Turquoise Sea. A place I cannot wait to visit again this October (2012).

A Fantastic Cruise with great stops!!

Eurodam Cruise Review by KempstonKrew

Ages 7 to 9
Get Holland America Eurodam price drops

Interior Stateroom
Cabin I
Great inside cabin the largest we have had so far, large queen bed with bunk over and corner sweet with an extra bed and still room to sit. No noise heard so a very peaceful inside cabin.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins