3. Carnival Imagination
I love the Imagination and this trip was my 3rd onboard. What I love the most is the atmosphere created by crew. This is the most friendliest and happiest crew I have ever encountered, bar none. I have cruise over 20 times on different ships and cruise lines. What prompted me to write this review is the amazing treatment I received at the Spa. This trip I decided to devote it all to my well-being as I had recently gone through a stressful time. I never been to the spa on this ship before because frankly I heard negative comments on my past cruises. The moment I came onboard I went straight to the spa as I know the appointments there always fill up well in advance. There was a line up but the manager did a good job of expediting the people and a friendly manner.( I don't' know how she does is when people can be so crabby) She always had a smile. Her name was Georgina from Canada. When it was my turn to make my appointments I told her I wanted everything because I was here to spoil myself this cruise and price was not an option. She asked me a few questions and proceeded to advise me of the best treatments they had. I made appointments for almost everything on the spa menu and she even advised me of lower prices while docked in port to save me a few dollars. (I was pleasantly surprised by this...how many people do you know that want to save you money?) She wrote out all my appointments on a card and even put them in order so I wouldn't miss them. The time for my first appointment came. I was booked for the Aromaspa Seaweed Wrap and Massage. My therapist was Danielle from England. I loved her. I wish I could take her home. So friendly and professional. The best massage I ever had! After my treatment I felt like a million bucks and the stress of life back home was officially gone and I was ready for my cruise. I had a Oxygen facial with Zoe from England. I LOVED IT! my skin felt so good and fresh. I swear she removed the wrinkles around my eyes. She even advised me how to take care of my skin at home...I bought some of the skin care and started using it that night. The only negative is the facial did feel like it was too short and her room was a little noisy as it was off the hair salon. I had various other treatments like the salt glow, hot stones massage ( AMAZING!) and even tried the cellulite treatment and lost 3 inches. Fabulous!! Every time I walked into the spa I was greeted by name and always a smile. The staff were so friendly and happy. Except for one person who looked like they had a late night, his name is JC from South Africa, I think he was one of the hairstylists. I'm glad I did not have any treatments with him. Wes from South Africa did my hair for the formal night and it was stunning. even booked in to do a few highlights on the last day with him. he is a lovely person. The best part of my experience in the Spa is the manager Georgina and how she always made me feel like a VIP. I told her I will be coming back in August asked if she will be on the Imagination still but unfortunately she was going on her vacation and her next posting will be on the Conquest in May. The ship itself is not the most luxurious or newest but for the most part my cruise experience was fantastic in large part because of the great treatment I had in the Spa by Georgina and her staff. I highly recommend the spa experience to everyone who cruises.

Carnival Imagination - Western Caribbean