3. Seabourn Odyssey
We chose our latest cruise based on timing and departure city (it worked with a business trip.) While the Black Sea wasn't high on my list of destinations going to see the ports on the Odyssey seemed liked a good compromise. Even though we hadn't been on the ship for a year the crew instantly recognized my husband - which went over very well - at the check in (before the photos are circulated!) Our cabin was lovely and Maria, our steward was a doll. We had a couple of challenges which Seabourn graciously helped with - not the least of which was I left all my husband's jackets in the closet of our Istanbul Hotel: They instantly sent a jacket - perfect fit - for him to use during the cruise. The food was great and the service very good. John was the Cruise Director and as always was wonderful and we were glad he was on board. The entertainment was better this year too - although that can be personal preference. My only criticism and it isn't Seabourn's fault, is that some people are starting to dress like slobs and the crew is too polite to say anything. Overall the cruise was a delight and we are now thinking about taking the Odyssey to the Amazon.

Another lovely cruise with Seabourn

Rates
Get Seabourn Odyssey price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH 635
We were in Cabin 635. Great cabin, huge balcony. Designed for people with disabilities but great for everyone.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins