3. Radiance of the Seas
We decided to book our second cruise (our first was on Celebrity's Millennium) on the Radiance of the Seas. My first sight of the ship was breathtaking. Day 1 was Super Bowl Sunday. Being from Maine I was rooting for the good team, the New England Patriots. We watched the Super Bowl in the Aurora theatre which was beautiful. Unfortunately, the ship did not leave until 2:00am because of engine troubles but it didn't bring down my vacation any. We toured the ship and were very impressed. The cruise director, Gordon Whatman, was great and always funny. Entertainment was the best we've ever experienced anywhere. There were plenty of children's activities. The food was delectable every night and service was outstanding. Labadee was nice as well as Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. In my personal opinion, cruises are the best vacations on earth and I always find it sad when the splendid week on the high seas comes to an end because the people you meet are mostly always friendly. On a cruise vacation, you will always have a good time. All in all, it was a very memorable time and it will definitely not be our last cruise experience.

Radiance of the Seas - Western Caribbean

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Jake

The food was delectable every night and service was outstanding.
Labadee was nice as well as Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
Jake’s Full Rating Summary