3. Carnival Miracle
Although the Miracle is one of the older, smaller ships it has class. The ship was in great shape and so was our cabin, 8128. The ship was easy to maneuver and get to know. I travelled with my husband and 6 yr old son. We all thoroughly enjoyed our cruise and my son loved Camp Carnival. our cabin was very quiet and our steward, Espirato, was incredible. He is the best cabin steward we have had to date (this was our 5th cruise). Location of our cabin was near the elevators/stairs but just around the corner so there was no excess noise due to traffic or use of the stairs/elevator. the fitness facility was excellent. never an issue with getting on the treadmills and the treadmills themselves ran smoothly. Food. What can I say? it was excellent. this was our first time to try anytime dining and it worked out well. We tried to sit with Henry and his staff most nights but we were not disappointed when we were seated with Ahmad and his staff. Both took excellent care of us and always remembered us and what we liked. This was our first time stopping at Half moon cay and it was awesome. overall this was an excellent cruise and sailing out of New York, although on the cooler side it was well worth sailing past the Statue of Liberty and experiencing a bit of NYC prior to the cruise departure.

In love with the Miracle

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by PitaGirl

Although the Miracle is one of the older, smaller ships it has class.
This was our first time stopping at Half moon cay and it was awesome.

PitaGirl’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 3 to 6

Balcony
Cabin 8E 8128
our cabin was excellent. very quiet. beds were comfortable and our steward was amazing. great location - forward by the stairs/elevators. no excess noise heard due to the proximity of stairs/elevator. Balcony was usual size and very enjoyable.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins