• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

jonistrong
6-10 Cruises • Age 2020s

Sail Date: Jul 2011
Cabin: Oceanview Picture Window

Sailed July 28- Aug 6, 2011 Copenhagen to Copenhagen on the Norwegian Sun ship.

Although we probably had one of the smallest rooms on the ship, we loved this cruise and the very different ports of call.

Let me start out by saying that we made a mistake in thinking that cruse ship rooms were similar in size. We booked a room without a balcony for the first time, (it had a decent window), thinking it would;t be hot enough to sit out anyway in this part of the world. This was true, but we never expected the room we got.This was such a small room that with a chair in the corner at the foot of the bed, you could not walk around the bed. You either had to hop over the corner to get to the side of the bed or roll your knees onto the corner of the bed and go over that way to get to one side of the bed. Never saw such a small room on any ship, ever. I would never have booked it. I immediately asked for a reprieve, even offering to pay more to upgrade to a bigger room, but nothing was available. We ended up having the chair taken out of the room so that we could walk around the bed. This created its own problem, as there was no where to sit or hang out, other than the small upright chair that was at the very small desk area.

Oceanview Picture Window

Cabin OE

Room 6024 - an Ocean View cabin. It was the smallest room I have ever stayed in on a cruise ship.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT. ALl ocean view rooms supposedly are the same size in this class of room.

Find a Norwegian Sun Cruise from $489