3. Radiance of the Seas
We really enjoyed our total experience on Radiance. The ship was spectacular, and service superb. We enjoyed our meals in Cascades with anytime dining, only waited once, maybe 5 minutes. Our balcony room was forward, with outstanding views. Paul the cruise director was fun and funny. The shows were up and down, but I did not cruise Alaska for the shows, but the nature shows. Again the food was RCCL fare. Loved the cold fruit soups everyday at dinner, desserts and entrees were always satisfying. Enjoyed that there were so many cozy places to just curl up and read as the spectacular Alaskan scenery went by. Embarking and debarking were easy, no problem. I guess my only criticism was that the last night they had an adult comedy show. All these people brought kids as young as 7, I counted many children. To me adults only means adults only. Also they did not enforce the family time in the indoor pool, there were kids running around, in and out of the hot tubs, at times that were intended for adults. I'm not anti kids, just like the supervised, well behaved variety. Beds, very comfortable. Arranged all our own excursions. Wonderful time in Alaska.

Alaska where the roads end and life begins

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by xmasteach

• Sail Date: June 2012
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Our balcony room was forward, with outstanding views.

Embarking and debarking were easy, no problem.

Beds, very comfortable.
Arranged all our own excursions.
Wonderful time in Alaska.
xmasteach’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E2 9012
9012
Great cabin, quiet, with lots of closet and storage. Refrig did not keep things very cold.
Balcony adequate, with straight down views.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins