3. Norwegian Sky
Me and my boyfriend(19 & 22 years old)were first time cruisers, and did a 3 night cruise with the Sky. First of all, we had an amazing time! We arrived the port about 11.30, and embarkation went so quick! By 12.30 we had finished a very tasteful lunch at the Great Outdoors Cafe. They also had a BBQ next to the pool, that looked pretty good! Our room was ready about 1.15. We met our room steward,who always greeted us by name! Our room was cleaned twice a day, and was always clean. The first and third night we had dinner at Palace Main Dining room. The service was excellent, and we didn`t have to wait for our food. The lobster and cheesecake was so amazing! We had the rest of our meals in one of the buffets. I was surprised by the quality of the food in the buffets, because I've read so many bad things about it. But the food was always fresh, with a lot of choices. Lot of activities for both young and adult! The shows were good. Loved JayC Crazy and his band. The cruise-director Candy is amazing, with a lot of energy!

First time cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by renatems

• Sail Date: May 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Inside

First of all, we had an amazing time!

renatems’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Inside
Cabin IB 9108
Quiet location. No problem with our room.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins