3. Norwegian Jade
We got on the Jade in Venice and the process went fine. We waiting about 30 minutes and then at lunch in the Buffet while we waited for our room. The buffet was OK. Seating was at a premium. We had an interior room and it was a bit small. We choose to keep the beds into singles due to no room to walk around. The main dining room (Grand Pacific) had windows all the way around the dining room. This made the room very hot. After two nights we tried the other dining room and it was much better. Still warm but bearable. The food was average to terrible. The breakfast hash I awful. There were no speciality items like shrimp cocktail or lobster. The specialty restaurants were advertised everywhere. We do not go on an all inclusive cruise to pay extra for meals. The shows were OK not as good as RCCL and not well attended at all. The ports were fine. We took 3 excursions and they were OK. Turkey was the best. Great guide and nice lunch at a country club. The worst was our departure. We had first off and we did get off on time. However when to went to look for our luggage it was not there. We had an early flight so we asked the staff to help us. They said some of the 1st off luggage did not make it off but it was coming. 30 minutes later we were still waiting. My husband asked the staff if he could complete the lost luggage form because we had an early flight to catch. We were flying to Budapest to catch a river cruise. The staff said they could not send our luggage there and we had we wait. He asked if they would pay for our flight if we missed our flight. She said no, she had to talk to her manager. Our luggage finally made it and we left. There is no way I would ever get my husband on a Norwegian cruise. He said he would pay more before he would do this.

Norwegian not of us

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by traceygirl

The shows were OK not as good as RCCL and not well attended at all.

traceygirl’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Inside
Cabin ID 8033
Interior cabin was on the small side but pretty standard to and interior cabin. The A/C worked well and the bath was standard. It had a bunk and I would not have wanted a 3rd person in this cabin. It was way to small.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins