3. Norwegian Spirit

Our cabin was large and always clean.

The crew was wonderful in every way. The ladies at the reception desk were always cheerful and friendly. They always had answer-or found one right away. We had some items that needed to be transported off after customs and the staff made sure that we had help. I also found out through a grapevine that the staff cares about the people they meet at the Islands and often help non-profit and orphanages.

We really enjoyed the food (but miss the family feeling of assigned seating and the fun in the dinning room-only drawback to freestyle).

Our excursion was top notch and a lot of fun.

The rough seas made for an interesting night but we were kept entertained until we went back to our cabins.

I was impressed with the kids program-I do wish that someone would come up with a young teen program-oh well.

All in all the trip rated a 5 star!!!!

Norwegian Spirit - Western Caribbean

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by backpacksofhope'smama

Our cabin was large and always clean.

Our excursion was top notch and a lot of fun.

All in all the trip rated a 5 star!!!!

backpacksofhope'smama’s Full Rating Summary