This was a great cruise for my 60 th birthday. My wife and i were going to be back in Italy and we were told that Jacques Pepin was going to be teaching some cooking classes.This was great news since he is my wife favorite as well as mine. This did not happen he did make a few appearance's in 1 or 2 classes and did do a cooking demo and signed books.Our room was fantastic as well as thestaff. The best restaurants were Red Ginger, Toscana,Terrace Cafe and Waves. The worst were Polo Grill bad service, Jacques good service ,food OK at best, Grand dining room OK food.The ports of call were great except for Livorno looking at a container ship for two days not a great view one day world have been enough. More time was needed at Sorrento, not enough time to see Carpi or Pompeii. The Bon Appetit Culinary Center was very hard to get a booking into. The people at Oceana did not have a clue at to what was going one , talk to five people get five different answers.The cooking classes if you do get in are great and worth all of the grief. The total experence was Great and overall well worth the price. If you are like my wife and i ,you might be bored because most of the people act their age, unlike those of us that 40 years old stuck in 55 year old plus bodies

Great Cruise but with some flaws

Marina Cruise Review by ultraglide

ultraglide’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH3 10002
The room was awesome and very clean . The staff was fantastic could not have asked for better
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins