3. Island Escape
Myself and my partner (aged in our early 40's) went on this cruise 22-28th May 12 We found the flight/transfer/embarkation all very smooth The cabin was roomy enough, with a decent shower and a picture window, and it was kept incredibly clean by 'Ferdinand' The food was great, never had a bad meal. Similar choices each night, but very good quality. We upgraded to the 'all inclusive drinks package' this would be my only 'disappointment' as it did not include premium drinks (Malibu is my drink of choice and this apparently is a premium brand) there were no cheap imitations available. I would have liked there to be tea/coffee included at the bars too. You could get these at mealtimes but not at the bars The entertainment was great too - you could be included as much or as little as you liked and there were bingo games and quizzes held throughout the days/nights. The ship band 'Rock the boat' were very good and the entertainment staff were friendly and professional. Generally the staff all over were top notch and I would not hesitate to recommend or return. I honestly cannot understand what all the whinging is about. Make the most of your holiday and go with an open mind. And where the sanitiser is provided - USE IT!!! If people did what was recommended... The outbreaks of Viruses would be less frequent.

Very good time was had, don't be put off by moaners!

Island Escape Cruise Review by lauren

We found the flight/transfer/embarkation all very smooth

lauren’s Full Rating Summary