3. Freedom of the Seas

This was our first time on Freedom and I would not rush back. Family had sailed in January and told us the food was great. It was not up to par with what I expected of Royal Caribbean.

Food was warm at best and Vegetables were undercooked every night, and I stopped eating the sides that came with dinner the fourth night. When we got on and found early seating was 5:30pm, we changed to my time dinning,otherwise, our friends would miss at least two dinners due to long excursions. Talking with others they also thought food was just warm and not as good as expected.

There were not enough activities because so much was those stupid characters activities and our kids are 18 and 19. There is not enough things for that age group to meet and get to know each other. Escargot is no longer on the menu they said they can't get it.

Ice skating, really? There is not enough room for a show and the best part was a guest skater and partner that skated with hula hoops.

Graham Seymore comedy show was the best show and we enjoyed the magic show. We enjoyed game shows and trivia but where's the country music?

is a poor excuse for a stop. Beach was horrible, very rocky. Jamaica we stopped in Falmouth but did not go out side the gates. The newly created shopping area was nice but do an excursion or stay on the ship. You're safe inside the gates. Beds were great our room was 9307 inside I don't suggest four in a room if kids are over 14. Our friends and kids did Dunns River Falls trip rushed as was Tulum. We had booked Navigator for Mar 2013, Royal Family Suite, we are thinking maybe we should cancel that trip.Get your act together Royal Caribbean or your going to lose long time cruisers!

Freedom of the Seas May 13, 2012

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by Judy Cutee

Judy Cutee’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Liked location of inside room 9307 except it was right in the middle of a very long hall and it was fine for us but for older travelers too far to elevators.

Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans