3. Disney Magic
I booked EVERYTHING through SmallWorld Travel, who books online with Disney and therefore got an onboard credit from both the travel agency and Disney. All my transportation went flawlessly. My only gripe is that Disney only partners with airlines that charge baggage fees. Lesson learned. Book with Southwest,spend baggage fee money to stay the night prior to embarkation. The room was large, for an interior cabin, with a combination tub/shower which was really nice, and they had their spa products for your use: shampoo, conditioner, and body butter. They were really high quality. I'm a former cosmetologist and a bit picky and loved them. Several people located in different areas throughout the ship complained that the cabins were stuffy. I called about mine 3 times. They reset it or fixed it or whatever fairly quickly each time I called. The room next door got a standing fan for their room because they couldn't get it cool enough for them. The food was excellent at every venue we tried, the service in every area was wonderful. Everything was always organized to the last detail. There were so many things we wanted to do onboard and just couldn't fit it all in. Recommendations: *Character photo ops: Get there at least 20 minutes early for the line. *Take a travel mug for each person in your party, a large one. Use this at the free beverage station on deck 9 instead of refilling the dinky cups they provide. *Purchase liquor (not duty free) at port and dispense into the above travel mug in your room. Each adult in your party may bring on board 1 bottle from each port for "use in your cabin". *Take a filtered water bottle.

First Disney Cruise... Loved it.

Disney Magic Cruise Review by BrandyWyneOKC

• Sail Date: March 2012
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Standard Inside Stateroom

Recommendations:
*Character photo ops: Get there at least 20 minutes early for the line.
*Take a filtered water bottle.
BrandyWyneOKC’s Full Rating Summary