Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by laverne16
- Sail Date: April 2012
- Destination: Eastern Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
1. Qsine restuarant is a must!! We went twice! Loved the atmosphere, service and food!
2. Great array of food, we are quite picky eaters and we were able to find more than enough food to please us. The room service is quick efficient.
3. The staff was all over the ship at all times ready and willing to assist with every need. They were very kind and always visible.
4. Rooms were excellent. Although some in our party was disturbed by the lack of towel art to greet us on the beds - this was not an issue for us. We preferred the service and the other ammentities.
5. Great suggestion I got from this site..take a power strip if you have many electronics. We can 2 cameras, a Nook, wireless headsets,etc. The power strip came in handy thanks who ever suggested it!!
6. The beverage package is per person NOT per couple!! But it is a great deal no matter which one you choose. We did the premium non alcohol one and it was great, vitamin water, evian, smoothies, coffee, tea, etc. all were included.
7. The Gelati station was a favorite of mine....
8. Pic and pay for your own excursions...they are way too over priced when going through the ship.
9. Bring a lanyard for your ship card as they don't give you one like other ships..they gave a bag instead - which we didn't use.
10. The gym fills up quickly even though its a nice size with lots of equipment - we went really early to get what we wanted!!!
Lastly, enjoy your trip!!!! I'm sure i forgot a lot of good stuff.