3. Disney Magic
If you have toddlers and/or infants...by all means...take this one. Unfortunately we have teenagers 17 and 15....not unfortunately we have them, but the way they put it..."if it weren't for other kids we met, it would have been the most boring cruise yet!". My 15 yo son states one of the nights, one of the Disney employees at the teen club was so bored...she BEGGED for them to entertain her!!!....the one that's supposed to entertain them!!! As far as me and the Mrs goes...well...the same...as much restricted the kids felt in their activities, the same feeling we had as adults!!! We particularly don't drink alcohol...which i think is a disadvantage...the adult clubs at THE DISTRICT...a place for adults in the ship...basically were tiny hallways, very nicely decorated , with a bar. The is a so called dance club which we attended...very poor choice of dance music...and when they did play something decent...it was time for THEIR DISNEY DANCERS to hit the stage!!! BUMMER!!! By midnight???....ALL PRACTICALLY CLOSED...NO DISNEY EMPLOYEES IN SITE...very very sad scene. There were otherwise some positives, food - EXCELLENT. Spa, NICE. There is a sauna for adults to share, and one in the men's change room, which i enjoyed ....I'm assuming the same for the ladies. The room- IMMACULATE. The service in the restaurants, slow but good. They showed AVENGERS in their theatre in 3D! AWSOME! The shows?...the mickey golds award and villains were two of them. Not so good. Ive heard the third one...believe...was really good. I was disappointed by then, so i didn't go to it. My eleven year old...did enjoy her kids club....A LOT! So in general, nice food, clean boat, lame shows, no after hours activities for adults and teens, unless you as an adult like to drink alcohol. LOTS of shows for the toddlers/infants.

Disney...good if you have toddlers or infants

Disney Magic Cruise Review by fumpy43

• Sail Date: May 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas
If you have toddlers and/or infants...by all means...take this one.

They showed AVENGERS in their theatre in 3D! AWSOME!

My eleven year old...did enjoy her kids club....A LOT!

fumpy43’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+

Ample closet, great balcony, quiet location, hallway quiet
Strongly recommend eliminating the "Disney dancers" out of ALL adult entertainment, you need more dancing choices/clubs that are geared to the adults, and not for the "Disney dancers"...they are really a nuisance when you're trying to dance and have some fun.....
  Disney Magic Deck Plans