3. Majesty of the Seas
I have just returned from a 4 night cruise on Majesty of the Seas with my husband, mother and infant son. We enjoyed ourselves-- had great weather and the staff and service was excellent. The ports were all nice-- though I wish there were more options in Nassau as nearly all are related to the Atlantis and cost a significant amount of money. Coco Key was nice and had good beaches with many seating areas/options. The BBQ lunch was also very tasty and well organized so lines weren't too long. Key West was also a nice stop and most convenient as you could walk straight into the heart of town from the boat easily/quickly. The ship itself is on the smaller side for Royal Caribbean, so there are fewer options (as compared to Oasis of the Seas, for example) but the pools were nice, and there were many activities planned that were of interest. My only complaint is that they don't allow babies in the pools, even when wearing swim diapers. I believe it has to do with the filtration systems, but this was disappointing to us as we were already limited in what we could do with our 8 month old son. We did attend the Royal Babies activities, though, which were very appreciated. Overall a good, short cruise, but I'd like to see them expand the offerings a bit.

Enjoyed Ourselves on Majesty

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by Carey2581

• Sail Date: May 2012
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom (obstructed view)

Carey2581’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages Under 3

Ocean View Stateroom (obstructed view)
Cabin I 3054
The cabin was pretty standard for a cruise ship. Obviously not very large, but the bed was big and we were able to fit a pack n play crib in the room for our son as well-- though it made the room VERY tight to move around in.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins